2012/11/27



Who says I can't get stoned?Turn off the lights and the telephoneMe in my house, aloneWho says I can't get stoned?
Who says I can't be freeFrom all of the things that I used to be?Rewrite my historyWho says I can't be free?
It's been a long night in New York CityIt's been a long night in Baton RougeI don't remember you looking any betterBut then again, I don't remember you
Who says I can't get stoned?Call up a girl that I used to knowFake love for an hour or soWho says I can't get stoned?
Who says I can't take time?Meet all the girls in the county lineWait on fate to send a signWho says I can't take time?
It's been a long night in New York CityIt's been a long night in Austin tooI don't remember you looking any betterBut then again, I don't remember you
Who says I can't get stoned?Plan a trip to Japan aloneDoesn't matter if I even goWho says I can't get stoned?
It's been a long night in New York CityIt's been a long time since 22I don't remember you looking any betterBut then again, I don't remember, don't remember you